Monday, October 12, 2015

Comic Con

This past Friday I went to comic con in New York city. It was a great experience I only wish I grabbed my camera instead of dressing up. I dressed as Slade Wilson from a favorite T.V. show I loved as a child. The amount of creativity though while I was there was amazing. There were characters that I would have never even thought if while I was there. Most of the costumes I saw that really caught my eye was anything to do with the anime Pokemon. The amount of details in the costumes and statues was amazing I only wish again I had my camera to record it. I took some photographs while I was there though it was not with my Lumix but it was with my iPhone 5 so even though it does not do the true justice some of these statues deserve it still shows off some of the beauty and how in depth these creators went.


3 comments: