Monday, November 2, 2015

Tree

Not too long ago I was driving down my block and i happened to pass by a tree. Now we are in the fall the time of colder weather, football, and rich colors. While passing this tree I saw a very nice and vibrant yellowish orange and when I drove down the road a little more I caught a great photo taking opportunity, the trees were bent in almost a bridge like structure above the road and I knew I wanted to capture it. I unfortunately didn't have my camera on me so I did the best i could with my iPhone 5 and for how much I wanted to get in the photo it was not that bad at all but I will admit that the sacrifice of not having my camera was definitely reflected in the quality of the photographs. Just goes to show how you could find something you weren't even looking for right around your block.

1 comment:

  1. Nice observation....now you will just have to carry that nice new camera around with you!

    ReplyDelete